Thursday, February 26, 2009

Palm Springs Stories



Last year I was in
Palm Springs shooting an editorial for Passport Magazine.

I had never been there before, all I knew about it was that it was not too far from LA but on a different planet. They were right. Time stands still over there, it was a bit bizarre at first but as soon as all my crew arrived there, things changed drastically.


The three models were cute and funny, my assistant, the make up guy and the stylist never ended teasing each other, we all became a family in a matter of hours.

We spent 3 days shooting from sunrise to sunset, splashing water on each other, visiting amazing villas (original from the 50s), shooting crazy videos that someday we will find on youtube and ending our 'family' trip with great images for my client.

If you are intrigued enough by my story, you can take a peek at the images -----> VIEW PHOTOS




No comments:

Post a Comment